Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yummy hummus!

Wednesday is a short day at my sons school, so we went out to lunch :) But here's his lunch for Thursday!

Again, his choice :) I find that if he chooses what he gets, he eats better. Big shocker, huh??

We've got: Baby carrots, half of a piece of flat bread cut in strips, frozen strawberries (they were too yummy to let spoil, so we froze them quick!) and roasted garlic hummus. I'll also add a little container of ranch, but I have to go get some. Oops!

I've posted 2 pictures so you could see my GENIUS idea (stolen from pinterest!) of using press and seal wrap over the sections that might get gooey. Strawberry juice in hummus doesn't sound good at all! The press and seal wrap is ridiculously easy to use (and remove!), I just cut it to the size I needed and pressed it down! I kind if pushed it down into the sections a little, to accommodate the lid pressing down on it.

This lunch includes: Easy lunchbox container, press and seal wrap and silicone cupcake cups :)

No comments: