Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sneaky...

As I was getting ready to pack lunch for tomorrow, Dude told me he wanted one bat and one dinosaur. Logistically, that wouldn't work. Then he suggested he could have one of each today, and one of each tomorrow! problem solved! :)

He also chose bologna and cheese - but we were out of bologna, so I snuck in some honey baked ham slices. The verdict?

"This is the best bologna EVER!"

Sucker.

So tomorrow he has: a "bologna" and cheese bat and a plain cheese dinosaur with Cliffs kids fruit twist spots and stripes, raspberries and chocolate chips (the berries were BOGO so I need to use them before they spoil!), and a mix of wheat thins and Special K herb crackers.

I've also included a pic of what the "leftovers" look like :) That's from the bat - you'll see there's really only crust!

No comments: