Thursday, September 13, 2012

Corn Dog Muffins!

Something new tomorrow! My son loves corn dogs, so we're going to try corn dog muffins :) I just used a Jiffy corn bread mix and added cut up hot dogs (we've had lots of BBQs this summer so we had sme leftover!)

The pasta salad was a big hit today! He brought home an empty lunch box and said it was his favorite lunch of the day LOL Even the olive oil and parmesean dip was gone. YAY!!

So for tomorrow we have: corn dog muffins, a little cup of ketchup, raspberries with chocolate chips in them, and pretzels/cheese crackers and raisins.

If these work out, I may try a chicken broccoli corn bread muffin next :) He'll eat just about anything in muffin form LOL I don't think he'll eat two full muffins, but he's been eating "well" yesterday and today, so I'd rather he have too much (and bring some home).

No comments: