Monday, September 17, 2012

Dino's again :)

Ok, I was shocked today when I looked in Dudes lunch and there was one pancake left. That's it. He ate the whole hardboiled egg... that's new! :)

For tomorrow he requested dinosaur sandwiches again. Easy peasy!

We've got: double cheese dinosaur sandwiches with black olive spots and stripes :) , oranges and grapes, and angry bird grahm crackers and yogurt dots (they're gerber stages foods, shhhh!!!)

I'm totally loving packing lunches :) I never thought I'd be this excited every night to pack a lunch LOL Sure, we're only a few weeks in... but I'm having so much fun.

I'm also scouring the net for more easy lunches for my semi-picky eater. The corn dog muffins were a flop, he ate half of one and said he didn't know there was a hot dog in it *sigh* If you have any "go to" lunches that don't involve lunch meat or raw veggies, hit me with it!


4 comments:

Rachel @ Following In My Shoes said...

Look at you!!!!! That is so cute -- Cade would ADORE it.

Mine have been so simple lately because I've been waking up late. Must. Set. Alarm!

amy said...

I have to do it the night before... I am not a morning person! LOL I need more sandwich cutters!

Monica said...

Nice Job!! Ok... I JUST donated those Dinosaur sandwich cutter things. (or maybe it's still in a box somewhere WAITING to be donated?) I'm totally impressed that he eats such a variety of fresh fruit! GO CALEB! So ... I've been doing "homemade" lunchables and I've used cookie cutters for the meat and cheese. So far, so good. But lucky for me, he'll eat it even if I just cut it in squares. :-) Now if I could only get him to eat hummus, raspberries, olives (really?!!), we'll be on track. Sunbutter and jelly sandwiches are defaults, too!

amy said...

I definitely wish Caleb would eat cheese and lunchmeat like a lunchable - that'd be awesome! I've bought lunchables before and he'll eat the crackers and - if I force him to - one or two bites of cheese or meat. *sigh* and I have the only 5 year old on the planet that doesn't like peanut butter. what the heck?! he likes every kind of fruit imaginable (yay!) but only a few veggies, and they have to be cooked. I'm rolling the dice with broccoli for tomorrow!