Monday, September 24, 2012

My "I'm tired, what's laying around?" lunch

Yawn. I don't know why today seemed so long! It came time to pack lunch and I drew a complete blank. The kitchen was cluttered with left over snacky stuff from my moms weekend getaway to Palm Springs - so I decided to go with it LOL

We've got: a hardboiled egg, strawberries (the last if them!), blueberry mini muffins, and fruit snack bunnies and marshmallows.

I want to try a wrap this week, I just have to see if he'll at least try it :) I'm thinking cream cheese and strawberry jam on a tortilla? If I stick it with a plastic sword toothpick thing, he might just like it! We'll have to see :)

Edit: after looking at this lunch, it's an awful lot of "sweet", so I took out 2 mini muffins and I'll add a piece of buttered toast in the morning...

No comments: