Sunday, September 30, 2012

Left overs, kinda.

Oooh man, what a weekend! We had soccer pictures and a soccer game Saturday morning, then we spent the afternoon at the Touch a Truck event, which was awesome! But man oh man, can I use a break! I'm totally unmotivated tonight, and frankly I give myself props for going to the grocery store at all LOL

So for lunch tomorrow he's getting: the left overs if his cheese sandwich from today, the last hardboiled egg in the house, mini Oreo crisps from the 100 calorie pack he didn't finish yesterday, and mixed fruit (blueberries, mango and strawberries)

The fresh strawberries were looking sad, so I bought some frozen whole strawberries. I have frozen fresh ones before, and they worked well. If these go over just as well, I'll dance for joy! Strawberries through the fall/winter? Yeah!

I found some honey roasted soy nuts and got them to try. I love them, and my son likes them too :) So he's getting soy nuts and grahms for snack on Tuesday. Tomorrow he's getting left over mini muffins and grapes. The grapes, of course, are left over from soccer LOL

P.S. For the cheesy rice stuff on Friday, he ate about half if it and said he didn't like it very much. :) Whatever!

No comments: