Monday, October 15, 2012

Guess what?

Pasta salad... again. :)

I went to Fresh and Easy tonight to support my sons schools fundraiser, and found the most beautiful fresh mango! I was so excited, we tasted it as soon as we got home... heaven! :) I had only been there once before, and I can promise I'll be back. The fruit and healthy snacks alone will have me going back! I got some dry roasted wasabi edamame for myself, yum :)

I'm going back for the spinach stuffed portabelo mushrooms *drool*

So tomorrow he has: Cheese tortolini with broccoli and olives tossed in Italian dressing, mango, a garlic knot and mini cookies with marshmallows :)

To change it up next time, I think I'll get the spinach cheese tortolini. Gotta get those veggies in where I can! LOL

Following In My Shoes

No comments: